GET THE WHOLE LIFE POLICY WITH A WHOLE LOT OF ADVANTAGES.
Some life policies have health requirements. Or premiums that can fluctuate over time. Thanks to your membership with Oklahoma Public Employees Association (OPEA) and its partnership with Association Member Benefits Advisors (AMBA), you can apply for a policy with locked-in rates, no questions asked.
- For members of OPEA
- Guaranteed acceptance for ages 45-85
- Your application is pre-approved
- Pays up to $25,000
- Reasonable premiums guaranteed never to increase
- You can't be cancelled for any reason as long as premiums are paid
- A carrier you trust: United of Omaha Life Insurance Company
- No obligation 30-day return policy
DO YOU NEED LIFE INSURANCE AT YOUR AGE?
There Are So Many Reasons:
- To help pay for final expenses associated with a funeral and burial. These costs can be up to $9,000, according to a 2019 survey by the National Funeral Directors Association
- To help pay Estate Taxes
- To help settle your debts or financial obligations
- To leave a gift for heirs such as children or grandchildren
- To leave a gift for a chosen charity or cause
- To supplement a life insurance policy that has not kept pace with inflation
DON’T TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT.
"My husband was 79 years old and had a term life policy that was going to expire when he turned 80. He had Alzheimer’s, so no other life insurance would accept him, and I end up receiving the full 22k benefit amount I needed."
—Margie, Louisiana Retired Teachers Association Member
YOUR FAMILY DESERVES FINANCIAL SECURITY
Will your loved ones be able to pay for your funeral costs?
Will they have the financial support they need during this difficult time?
Do you have enough savings to pay for your medical costs and other debts?
Help make sure your family avoids financial issues.
ABOUT UNITED OF OMAHA LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY
A name you know and trust. As a Mutual of Omaha company, United of Omaha Life Insurance Company has provided customers with dependable life insurance policies for over 90 years. Turn to an organization with decades of experience in life insurance.
Association Member Benefits Advisors (AMBA) specializes in providing retired educators and other public employees with quality coverage at competitive rates. We partner with more than 60 associations in 35 states and hundreds of thousands of members.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
YES, I'd like to learn more about Whole Life Insurance! Please have an agent/producer call me.