GET THE WHOLE LIFE POLICY WITH A WHOLE LOT OF ADVANTAGES.
Thanks to your membership with Texas Public Employees' Association (TPEA) and its partnership with Association Member Benefits Advisors (AMBA), you can apply for a policy with no medical exam and guranteed acceptance for applicants ages 45-85.
- For members of TPEA
- Guaranteed acceptance for applicants ages 45-85
- Your application is pre-approved
- Easy application
- No medical exams
- No health questions to answer
- Coverage amounts up to $25,000
- Guaranteed benefits that are never reduced due to age or health
- Reasonable rates that never increase
- Spousal coverage if they are age 45 to 85
- You can't be canceled for any reason if your premiums are paid
- No Obligation 30-day return policy
- A carrier you trust: United of Omaha Life Insurance Company
DO YOU NEED LIFE INSURANCE AT YOUR AGE?
There Are So Many Reasons:
- To help pay for final expenses associated with a funeral and burial. These costs can be up to $9,000, according to a 2021 study by the National Funeral Directors Association
- To help pay Estate Taxes
- To help settle your debts or financial obligations
- To leave a gift for heirs such as children or grandchildren
- To leave a gift for a chosen charity or cause
- To supplement a life insurance policy that has not kept pace with inflation
DON’T TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT.
"My husband was 79 years old and had a term life policy that was going to expire when he turned 80. He had Alzheimer’s, so no other life insurance would accept him, and I end up receiving the full 22k benefit amount I needed."
—Margie, Louisiana Retired Teachers Association Member
YOUR FAMILY DESERVES FINANCIAL SECURITY
Will your loved ones be able to pay for your funeral costs?
Will they have the financial support they need during this difficult time?
Do you have enough savings to pay for your medical costs and other debts?
Help make sure your family avoids financial issues.
ABOUT UNITED OF OMAHA LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY
A name you know and trust. As a Mutual of Omaha company, United of Omaha Life Insurance Company has provided customers with dependable life insurance policies for over 90 years. Turn to an organization with decades of experience in life insurance.
Association Member Benefits Advisors (AMBA) specializes in providing retired educators and other public employees with quality coverage at competitive rates. We partner with more than 60 associations in 35 states and hundreds of thousands of members.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
YES, I'd like to learn more about Whole Life Insurance! Please have an agent/producer call me.